It may be hard to see at first but your job is out there...and we'll help you find it. We're Employment Ontario and we want to help you get the training, skills and experience to achieve your goals. We want to connect people looking for work with employers looking for workers.
- Information, job search advice and career guidance for young people and adults
- Specialized employment services for unemployed youth aged 16-24, students, and Employment Insurance Recipients
- Workshops, including WHMIS & YWAP, First Aid/CPR, Smart Serve, Employer Expectations, Customer Service, Interview Skills, Skills and Trades, Resume and Cover Letter Writing and Internet Job Search
- Employer support services including referrals, assistance with hiring, training, and orientation of new staff, current Employment Standards information, etc
- Training incentives (wage subsidies) for employers who hire qualifying participants
This Employment Ontario Service is funded by the Ontario Government.
September 19, 2017 @ 9:00AM
September 28, 2017 @ 9:00AM
Staff Wellness and Well Being
Building Resilience Training "Balancing your life...