It may be hard to see at first but your job is out there...and we'll help you find it. We're Employment Ontario and we want to help you get the training, skills and experience to achieve your goals. We want to connect people looking for work with employers looking for workers.
- We will provide fast, friendly, professional-quality service
- We will listen and respond courteously to our customers and respect their wishes in a two-way relationship built upon trust
- There will be a staff member available to assist customers at all times during regular business hours
- Our goal is to answer the telephone by the 4th ring during business hours. If for some reason our staff is unable to take your call, an answering machine will be available to leave a message 24 hours per day
- Telephone calls will be returned within 24 hours. If a message is left for someone who is away, another staff member will return the call
- Case Managers may be able to see people immediately. Appointments at a mutually convenient time can always be arranged
- Job orders from employers will be posted by the next business day
- We actively encourage our customers to help us continuously improve our service
- We invite feedback verbally, in writing, by mail or email to any Employment Centre staff
- "How was our service?" forms are available at the front desk at all times and we have a box conveniently located for anonymous submission
This Employment Ontario Service is funded by the Ontario Government.
September 19, 2017 @ 9:00AM
September 28, 2017 @ 9:00AM
Staff Wellness and Well Being
Building Resilience Training "Balancing your life...