Riverside Health Care Facilities Inc. Part-Time Casual Home Support Worker
Riverside Health Care Facilities is accepting applications for Part -Time / Casual Home Support Workers.
- Grade 12 or equivalent knowledge, skill and experience
- A Personal Support Worker Diploma preferred or the equivalent knowledge, skills, and experience
- Vaild CPR certification
- Vaild Driver's license, class G and safe driving record
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to asses and respond to client needs and set priorities
- Ability to work indepedently as well as in a team setting
- Genuine interest and understanding for the care and needs of the elderly
- Knowledge of the resources for seniors available in the community
- Dependable with an excellent attendance record
- Physically capable of performing the essential duties of the job
Responsiblities: To provide individualized support services and assistance to meet the needs of the client to enable them to remain comfortably in their own home for as long as possible
Apply using one of the following options:
- Email to: Human.Resources@rhcf.on.ca
- Fax to: 807-274-2898 Attn: Human Resources
- Mail or hand deliver to:
110 Victoria Ave.
Fort Frances, ON P9A 2B7
Resumes accepted for consideration on our advertised positions must quote the job reference number along with the job title. We wish to thank all applicants, however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted directly.
September 12, 2018
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.