WE CAN DO THAT is currently wanting to hire a full-time Carpenter to perform a variety of carpentry duties typically associated with residential/commercial construction and renovation projects taking place in and around the Atikokan area. Possible General Carpentry apprenticeship may be available to the appropriate candidate.
We are looking to hire a Carpenter with the following characteristics, skills and abilities;
- Able to strictly adhere to relevant Occupational Health Safety legislation
- Comprehensive understanding of construction techniques and methods
- Understanding of applicable Ontario Building Codes and associated requirements
- Able to safely work at heights using appropriate equipment/tools
- Reliable, punctual with a strong work ethic when working in a team-based environment
- Able to work with others and be a leader with respect to team goals and objectives
- Able to effectively manage heavy physical demands in a safe manner
- Relevant certifications and a valid Class G Driver’s License would be an asset
- Able to appropriately supervise team members as needed
- Assist with and actively participate in sales and costing of projects
Wage is negotiable depending on work history, education, skills and background.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to Lyle Cross via e-mail to