Website J+A Cleaning Solutions
Night Shift – 5 days per week – Part-time
Job Summary: Under the general supervision of the Regional Manager the cleaner performs a variety of cleaning related tasks with emphasis on customer satisfaction and quality service delivery.
Key Responsibilities: Functioning as a core member of the team the Cleaner must be able to:
- Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Disinfect High Touch points
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Maintain building security and safety integrity by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours, ensuring only authorized personnel enter premises etc.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supplies/rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ideally already established in the cleaning business
- Previous experience preferred, but will train a suitable candidate
- Excellent time management skills/must adhere to tight deadlines/respond quickly to situations
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to listen, communicate and speak in English
- Integrity and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Familiarity with Safety Data Sheets (SDS) preferred
- Mandatory security clearance will be conducted prior to employment; successful applicants must have a clear record
Before applying for this position, please ensure you have met ALL the pre-screening criteria and submit a current resume with work experience related to this position.
J+A Cleaning Solutions Ltd., encourages all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and commitment to service excellence to apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
Schedule: Night Shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Atikokan, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Applications question(s): Are you willing and able to pass a security background check?
Experience: Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.