What is DoorDash
Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S, DoorDash connects local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.
As a Dasher, you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. All you need is a mode of transportation (bike, car, scooter) and a smartphone to start making money. It’s that simple. You can even sign up and begin working that same day. With Dasher Direct, you can also get paid the same day!
Why deliver with DoorDash
- Choose your own hours: When and where you work is totally up to you.
- Freedom to dash anywhere: Deliver near your home or in a city you’re just visiting.
- Easy to get started: Don’t worry about car inspections or vehicle restrictions. Just sign up and receive everything you need to start earning.
- Receive deliveries right away: Once approved, log on to the Dasher app to receive nearby orders immediately.
- Know how much you’ll make: Clear and concise pay model lets you know the minimum amount you will make before accepting any order
- Don’t wait for pay: Get paid the same day you dash, automatically and with no deposit fee – ever.
- Earn extra money for your goals: Achieve your short-term goals or long-term dreams by driving or biking with DoorDash.
Sign Up Details
- 18 or older
- Any car, scooter, or bicycle (in select cities)
- Driver’s license number
- Social security number (only in the US)
- Final Step: consent to a background check
How to sign up
- Click “Apply Now” and complete the sign up
- Get the app and go
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.