Website Atikokan General Hospital
Reference # 2022-55
Under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer, the Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) is responsible for providing clinical support to the on-call physician in the Emergency Department (ED). The ENP may also assume responsibility for providing care in the ED (within the scope of a Nurse Practitioner), in the event that there is no designated physician on call. Delivery of patient care and professional practice is consistent with the scope of practice of the Registered Nurse Extended Class as defined by the College of Nurses of Ontario, and the policies of the Hospital.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario in the RN Extended Class
- Function according to the Standards of Nursing Practice from the College of Nurses of Ontario and relevant legislations
- Hold appropriate professional liability protection as per College of Nurses of Ontario requirement
- Experience working in an Emergency Department as RN or NP
- Experience working with mental health and substance use disorders is an asset
Apply with resume and cover letter in confidence – quoting the reference number
Atikokan General Hospital
210 Dorothy Street
Atikokan, ON P0T1C0
NOTE: Applicants who require accommodations in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources for support using the above contact information. Atikokan General Hospital is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment supporting diversity in our work environment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the communities in which we live and serve and encourage Indigenous people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit aghospital.on.ca.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.