$50,000-$150,000 a year
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Cold Calling: 5 years (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to help shape an ambitious new startup in the Amazon and Walmart Ads Management space. We are beginning our hiring after seeing early success in acquiring clients to manage their Amazon Sponsored Products. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Successfully selling $1,000+ monthly contracts for PPC services
- Creating and executing an entire sales plan using previous experience, including but not limited to:
- Cold calling
- Interfacing directly with clients to ascertain their needs and show how we can help them be successful in their businesses
- Leads will be provided
In the beginning, the successful candidate will be expected to undergo training directly with the Chief Sales Officer and the CEO in crafting an aggressive sales plan to achieve high customer growth and retention. The candidate will also be trained on various PPC (Pay Per Click) concepts that will be necessary for success.
The rest of time will be spent nurturing a pipeline of prospects, following up and engaging in sales activity.
- At least 1 year of high-paced, mid to high ticket B2B sales experience
- Experience cold-calling, establishing a pipeline, following up and engaging with clients
- Professional demeanor, as well as being comfortable dealing with businesses ranging in size from family owned to Fortune 500
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience is suggested but not required
This is a commission only position.
- High commission (up to 50% of every sale, with monthly recurring residuals)
- Cash Bonuses for reaching sales targets
We are looking to fill this position in the next few weeks.
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Profit sharing
- Stock options
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
This position is completely remote.
- Cold Calling: 5 years (preferred)
- B2B sales: 2 years (preferred)
- English (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.