Website CAA Club Group
CAA Club Group
We are looking to expand our work from home program by hiring permanent full time Membership Road Service Advisors to work from their homes in support of our Emergency Roadside Operations. The Membership Service Advisor will be responsible for receiving inbound calls from CAA members to take care of their road service needs as well as various membership-related questions/inquiries.
Asa work from home Associate, you will need a hardwired high speed internet connection, and a dedicated distraction free work space or office. Day shifts are varied between 6:00am EST to 11pm EST and you will be required to work every second weekend as well as Stat holidays. Breaks and lunches are scheduled (no flexibility).
Training for this role will start on March 18, 2024 – 9am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday for 2-4 weeks before moving to a varied schedule.
Who we Are
As Canada’s largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our members safe – whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates’ career growth and ongoing professional development – and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results. CAA Club Group (CCG) is known for providing stellar emergency roadside assistance to our motoring Members and non-Members. We work hard and play hard. We’re about doing what’s right and feeling good about it.
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens and systems, including Google Maps
- High comfort level with phone systems and technology
- Excellent knowledge of Ontario/Manitoba roadways and highways
- Must be available to work an overnight shift as well as weekends and holidays
- Must be available to attend scheduled training during the day
- This is a work from home position and you must have high speed hard wired internet connection and a distraction free work space.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and with the Manitoba Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Manitobans with Disabilities Act, 2013 (AMA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.