Website Impala Canada Ltd.
Who We Are:
Impala Canada is the only Canadian primary producer. Located in Norther Ontario, Lac des Iles Mine (LDI) features a world class orebody consisting of an open pit and one of the largest underground mines in Canada. Mine operations are data driven, supported by the latest in mine technology and equipment, real time mine management, and automation. At LDI we employ over 700 of Canada’s best and brightest in their field. Driven to exceed, our people are motivated by a culture of safety in a positive and collaborative work environment. With a modern infrastructure, significant exploration portfolio, and dedicated employees Impala Canada is a well-positioned, low cost, long term, sustainable palladium producer.
- This individual is responsible for drilling production blast holes
- They must demonstrate the skills to operate and maintain ITH Drill, preparing the face, drilling the face according to drill lay out and perform other duties as required and assigned by the supervisor
- All tasks must be completed following company procedures, government regulations and manufacturer specifications
- Employees must have a working knowledge and skills in the operation of the ITH Long-Hole Drill
- Promotes safety and follows company procedures
- Ability to work in a safe and productive manner and to safely direct the activities of less skilled employees
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Housekeeping and quality, professional results
- Some Specialty Module Training requires prerequisite modules that might not be listed. MTCU guidelines will be followed
What’s in it for You:
The position offers a competitive remuneration package consisting of hourly wage $42.21, health & medical insurance, retirement savings plan and travel allowance. Accommodations and meals are provided while at the mine site. On your off duty time enjoy various outdoor and indoor extracurricular activities.
Please note, that all job offers are conditional upon successful completion of a pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing. Proof of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 will be required as a condition of employment for new hires.
To apply for this job please visit myavanti.ca.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.