Nite Club Tavern & Restaurant
The Nite Club Tavern & Restaurant
is looking for a
Permanent Full-Time COOK
Must be Dependable and Responsible
Work Flexible Hours
Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Prepare and cook Cantonese & Canadian styled dishes.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of food.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Other duties as required.
Serious Inquiries Only
Please email a cover letter and resume to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.