Website Atikokan General Hospital
Reference # 2022-56
Under the direction of the Chief Nursing Officer, the Registered Nurse is accountable to provide quality nursing care to patients/residents including complex patient populations whose outcomes are not predictable. The Registered Nurse will promote health, assess, plan, provide, coordinate and evaluate care and treatment with the ultimate goal of achieving the best possible patient outcomes. Delivery of patient/resident care and professional practice is consistent with the scope of practice of the Registered Nurse as defined by the College of Nurses of Ontario, and the policies of the Hospital.
*The duration of this temporary position is dependent on return of incumbent*
- RN in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Certified in CPR (BCLS)
- Certified in ACLS and TNCC is considered an asset
- Demonstrates through basic education and continuing learning/knowledge relevant to their professional practice
- Demonstrates leadership in providing, facilitating, and promoting the best possible care/service to patients/residents, their families and significant others
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and their knowledge to ensure desired patient/resident outcomes are achieved
- Basic computer skills and proficiency for using medical technology
- Demonstrates alignment with Atikokan General Hospital Vision and Values
Apply with resume and cover letter – quoting reference number – in confidence to:
Atikokan General Hospital, 120 Dorothy Street
Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0
Fax: (807) 597-4305
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
NOTE: Applicants wo require accommodations in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources for support using the above contact information.
Atikokan General Hospital is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment supporting diversity in our work environment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the communities in which we live and serve and encourage Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected in the recruitment process will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit aghospital.on.ca.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.