Website Toromont Cat
Job Category: Operations & Sales Support
Requisition Number: PARTS001226
Posted: September 2, 2022
Chapple, ON P0T1M0, CAN
Toromont Cat is looking for a Parts Counter Person to join our team! The Parts Counter Person will be a vital part of the parts team as the key customer contact who will provide superior service consistently while advising and distributing parts.
Note: This position will be rotational at it is working at a remote site.
As a Parts Counter Person, YOU will experience:
- Working within one of the safest organizations in the industry where your safety and well-being are our most important priority
- Working for the best in class equipment dealer and with the premium Caterpillar brand
- Opportunities to continuously Learn, Grow and Develop with our Toromont team through our internal Training teams that are geared for your success
- Competitive total rewards including: wages, benefits, and premiums (as eligible)
- An opportunity for flexible work schedules and opportunities across multiple locations across Eastern Canada
In a typical day, YOU will:
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Coordinate the daily functions of the parts operations, including procuring, ordering, backorders, core processing, picking and delivery of parts to internal and external customers
- Process email and phone orders as well as sell parts over the counter
- Ensure customer requirements are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Maintain the parts physical and electronic inventory and assemble hydraulic hoses to the Cat standards
- Process all core returns and warranty parts
Must-haves for this role:
- Minimum post-secondary education
- 3 or more years on heavy equipment and/or parts counter experience
About Toromont Cat
With over 4,000 employees and 56 locations from Manitoba to Newfoundland, Toromont Cat has a proven track record, industry knowledge, dealership infrastructure, and service mindset to ensure our Construction, Mining, and Power Generation customers succeed. At Toromont Cat, work is built around people’s strengths, our products, technology and an outstanding customer experience and through our strong partnership with Caterpillar™, Toromont Cat takes care of our employees who take care of our customers! When you join our team, you become a member of the Toromont family. Your success is our success!
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.