Website Atikokan General Hospital
Classification: Part-Time, Permanent
Rate of Pay: $22.89/hour + (Ministry of long-term care temporary funded $2.00/hour increase)
Department: Extended Care Wing
Reference #: 2022-37
Start Date: September 1st, 2022
Under the direction of the Director of Care, the Personal Support Worker is responsible for direct nursing care of residents of the Extended Care Wing.
- Certified as a Personal Support Worker
- A genuine interest and understanding of the needs of the elderly
- Ability to motivate groups and individuals in recreational activities
- Knowledge of good beside nursing care
- Responsible for discretion in any confidence of patients/residents or staff
- Familiar with the organization and functions of all departments and with policies, regulations and procedures of the hospital
- Interpersonal skills, and ability to build and maintain same
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination
Apply with resume and cover letter – quoting the reference number – to:
Atikokan General Hospital, 120 Dorothy Street
Atikokan, ON P0T 1C0
Fax: (807) 597-1210
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITIONS ARE FILLED
NOTE: Applicants who require accommodations in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources for support using the above contact information.
Atikokan General Hospital is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment supporting diversity in our work environment to provide quality care where all feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the communities in which we live and serve and encourage Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.