Website Toromont Cat
Job Category: Skilled Trades
Requisition Number: PREVE001718
Posted: January 10, 2023
Thunder Bay, ON P7C6G9, CAN
Toromont Cat is looking for a Preventative Maintenance Technician to join our growing team! The PM Technician will be responsible for going to customer sites, providing superior service for equipment preventative maintenance. Maintaining customer relationships as well as relationships with the Technician team.
Shift Schedule Weekends FRI-SUN 7:00am – 7:30pm (4 hour top up)
As a Preventative Maintenance Technician, YOU will experience:
- Working within one of the safest organizations in the industry where your safety and well-being are our most important priority
- Working for the best in class equipment dealer and with the premium Caterpillar brand
- Opportunities to continuously Learn, Grow and Develop with our Toromont team through our internal Training teams that are geared for your success
- Competitive total rewards including: wages, benefits and premiums (as eligible)
- An opportunity for flexible work schedules and opportunities across multiple locations across Eastern Canada
In a typical day, YOU will:
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Complete lubrication services and repairs
- Coordinate convenient preventative maintenance service scheduling with customers
- Document all service and repair information
- Promote preventative maintenance/lube service capabilities to customers
- Organize and control inventory of all lube truck equipment and truck stock
- Conduct minor warranty repairs
- Conduct 250, 500, 1000 and 2000 hour service including valve sets
- Proactively and responsibly maintain positive customer relations at all times
Must have for this position:
- Minimum post-secondary education
- Knowledge of CAT E.T., SIS or DBS systems, an asset
- A valid Ontario Driver’s License (DZ is an asset)
About Toromont Cat
With over 4,000 employees and 56 locations from Manitoba to Newfoundland, Toromont Cat has a proven track record, industry knowledge, dealership infrastructure, and service mindset to ensure our Construction, Mining and Power Generation customers succeed. At Toromont Cat, work is build around people’s strengths, our products, technology and an outstanding customer experience and through our strong partnership with Caterpillar™, Toromont Cat takes care of our employees who take care of our customers! When you join our team, you become a member of the Toromont family. Your success is our success!
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.