Wishpond Technologies Ltd.
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Department: Product Development
Employment Type: Contractor
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Remote, Full-time, Permanent
Application Details: Cover Letter
Full Job Description
Wishpond Technologies currently has the position of Product Owner (Worldwide) available, and we’re excited to tell you about it!
We are searching for a Product Owner to join our team on a full-time basis and work in our Product Development group delivering value for our users via quarterly and long-term roadmaps through Wishpond and our group of companies (Invigo, PersistIQ, Brax, Winback and Viral Loops). The Product Owner role will be at the heart of the Wishpond Product Development organization, ensuring delivery of best-in-class products and will work closely with the CTO, General Managers, Tech Leads, and business leaders ultimately owning the Product Devlopment process from requirements gathering to live analytics.
- Plan and prioritize feature backlog and development for the product
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they’re clearly understood by the development teams
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work aligns with product strategy
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Serve as the product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the product
- Take lead of scrum teams, defining product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities, communicating with stakeholders throughout the project
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Technical Product Manager
- Background in B2B, SaaS, Marketing Tech, Advertising, Sales considered a plus
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or other formal Product Owner training a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Understanding of design quality standards
- A degree or diploma that contributes to the organization or role is considered an asset
- Must be detail-oriented, creative and have a passion for helping others achieve their goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to establish and maintain solid relationships through a client-first mentality
- As part of a diverse team, ability to work both independently and collaboratively in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Must be technical, analytical, and have the ability to manage complex projects seamlessly
- Organized, administratively strong, great time management, and have solid writing, phone, and general communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Knowledge of a second language is considered an asset
- Willing to participate in ongoing education and training for the role
Due to the nature of this role, we may verify backgrounds including conducting employment reference, criminal record and credit checks.
The individual must be prepared to work standard business hours based on either EST or PST
GREAT REASONS TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Fully remote position allowing you to work from your home anywhere in Canada
- Exciting and dynamic environment with a great leadership team
- Comprehensive training program and regular performance reviews to facilitate your success
- Competitive compensation based on experience and proven abilities
- Great referral programs with incentives and bonuses
- Unbelievable product discounts when you use our products for your own business
- A global workforce of multi-cultural and talented colleagues
- A close-knit operation with amazing growth opportunities for your personal development
- A high growth SaaS technology company publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange
- Corporate headquarters in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Access to our education credits program and so much more!
Founded in 2009, Wishpond is a rapidly growing technology company providing digital marketing solutions targeted at small businesses. The cloud-based platform includes landing pages, social promotions, website pop-ups, online forms, and lead activity tracking. Wishpond has a dedicated team of professional project managers, designers, copywriters, and developers who provide marketing services tailored to our individual clients.
Wishpond serves over 3,000 customers in various industries and sizes, from startups to large fortune 500 companies. Wishpond has a rapidly growing global headcount and continues to hire dedicated and qualified employees and contractors who have what it takes to scale a successful software company.
To learn more about Wishpond Technologies, please visit our website, or follow us on our social media platforms:
- Website: www.wishpond.com
- Glassdoor: Wishpond Technologies
- Facebook: Wishpond and Wishpond HR
- Instagram: @wishpondofficial
- Twitter: wishpond
- Youtube: thewishpond
- LinkedIn: wishpond
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please provide an updated resume in English (PDF or Word formats only), quoting the position title in the subject line of your cover letter.
Wishpond Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, status or any other basis protected under legislation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position however due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to phone, email, or agency inquiries.
To apply for this job please visit wishpond.bamboohr.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.