Website CAA Insurance
Full Job Description
Who we are
As Canada’s largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our members safe-whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates’ career growth and ongoing professional development- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results. CAA Club Group (CCG) is known for providing stellar emergency roadside assistance to our motoring members and non-members. We work hard and play hard. We’re about doing what’s right and feeling good about it.
** This is a Remote Position. **
Our claims team is looking for a Property Adjuster who will be responsible for:
- Investigate, evaluate, analyze, negotiate and settle property claims (low to moderate severity in nature)
- Interpret policy conditions, legislation and confirm coverage for policy holders
- Conduct investigations, which include taking phone statements, coordinating services with service providers, consulting with contractors and vendors, etc.
- Evaluate liability, salvage and subrogation exposure and potential
- Contact and coordinate all parties involved in all stages of the claims process
- Review and analyze initial losses to ensure file meets assignment criteria
- Respond to client complaints and appeals
- Determine proper kind of loss (KOL) reserves based on exposure and authority level
- Examine claims files handled by Independent Adjusters when required
- Prepare and maintain various reports on property claims
- General support of claims area and special projects as required
- 2-3 years business experience, preferably in Property and Casualty insurance
- An educational background including relevant post-secondary education
- CIP designation or working towards a CIP designation
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills are essential
- Career minded individuals who have demonstrated a career path
As an organization we are focused on Member safety, which includes the safety and well-being of our Associates. Therefore, you must be and remain fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Schedule: 8hour shift
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.