ParaMed is pleased to partner with the Ontario government to provide a $3/hour wage enhancement in addition to regular earnings.
As an integral part of the home and community care team, you will support encourage and provide independence for patients in their homes and community setting by assisting with activities of daily living.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living including skin, hair, and oral care along with bathing, toileting, & peri-care
- Prepare nutritious meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan
- Provide basic housekeeping tasks and companionship to help your patients enjoy a better quality of life
What you bring:
- Valid Personal Support Worker Certificate
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and care when interacting with patients
- Reliability and flexibility
- Passion for making a difference in your community
- Valid driver license and access to a vehicle to travel to and from patient’s residences within a geographical area
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Screen
This is a Union Position: UNIFOR
Union Classification: PSS
Salary: Rates as per Collective Agreement
Location: Dryden, ON
Time Type: Full-time
Join us as we continue our 40-year tradition to help people live better and provide the most compassionate care possible! Join a winning team and let’s succeed together!
ParaMed Home Health Care accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes upon request.
To apply for this job please visit extendicare.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.