Website Toromont Cat
Job Category: Skilled Trades
Requisition Number: RESID001131
Posted: January 10, 2923
Thunder Bay, ON P7C6G9, CAN
Toromont Cat is looking for a Resident Field Service Technician, Heavy Equipment to go directly at our customer site in a Toromont Service truck and provide superior service and product expertise to maintain high standards that ensure repairs are completed in a timely manner with the utmost integrity.
Note: This position will work primarily in the region between Kenora and Dryden.
As a Resident Field Service Technician, YOU will experience:
- Working within one of the safest organizations in the industry where your safety and well-being are out most important priority
- Working for the best in class equipment dealer and with premium Caterpillar brand
- Opportunities to continuously Learn, Grow and Develop with our Toromont team through our internal Training teams that are geared for your success
- Competitive total rewards including: wages, benefits, and premiums (as eligible)
- An opportunity for flexible work schedules and opportunities across multiple locations across Eastern Canada
Ina typical day, YOU will:
- Possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude to get the job done right and on time
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Culture
- Diagnose mechanical problems using Caterpillar testing equipment and leveraging top tier technical skills
- Maintain quality workmanship to repair Caterpillar equipment within the established time standards out in the field
- Maintain excellent communication and trusted customer relationships through regular on site visits
Must-haves for this role:
- A valid Technician License relative to this position, following provincial standards
- Minimum 3 years of experience in repair and service of heavy equipment both in the shop an din the field
- Familiarity with Cat systems (ET and SIS would be beneficial)
- A valid Driver’s License (DZ License preferred)
About Toromont Cat
With over 4,000 employees and 56 locations from Manitoba to Newfoundland, Toromont Cat has a proven track record, industry knowledge, dealership infrastructure, and service mindset to ensure our Construction, Mining and Power Generation customers succeed. At Toromont Cat, work is built around people’s strengths, our products, technology and an outstanding customer experience and through our strong partnership with Caterpillar™, Toromont Cat takes care of our employees who take care of our customers! When you join our team, you become a member of the Toromont family. Your success is our success!
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.