Website Riverside Healthcare
Position: Home Support Worker – Casual
Department: Community Support Services
Commencing: As soon as possible
Salary: Competitive Wages
Deadline: Vacancies Filled
Riverside Healthcare Facilities Inc. invites applications from all qualified
To be considered, please send your completed cover letter, and resume by
email to firstname.lastname@example.org or: by fax to 807-274-2898
For more information, please contact Human Resources at:
The Community Support Services Department is actively recruiting Permanent, Casual
Home Support Worker(s) for our Atikokan location.
- Grade 12 or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience;
- A Personal Support Worker diploma preferred, or the equivalent, knowledge, skills and
experience acceptable by the employer;
- Valid CPR certification;
- Valid Driver’s License, Class G and a safe driving record;
- Understands and maintains confidentiality;
- Experience working with the elderly in a community setting;
- Proven ability to assess and respond to client needs and set priorities;
- Exercises behaviours consistent with Riverside Health Care’s Code of Conduct;
- Willing to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, nights and weekends;
- Genuine interest and understanding for the care and needs of the elderly
- Demonstrated knowledge of the resources for seniors available in the community;
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skill with the ability to function effectively
independently, within a team, with front line personnel , and management;
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a fast paced healthcare environment with
excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and
- Dependable with a verifiable acceptable attendance record;
- Proven ability to perform the essential duties of the position on a regular basis.
-To provide individualized support services and assistance in order to meet the needs of
client and enable them to remain comfortably in their own home for as long as possible.
-Assist with day-to-day activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.