- Location: Atikokan, ON
- Salary $22.25 hourly / 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent employment: Full time
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Source: Job Bank#2670873
1 to less than 7 months
- Retail business
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Supervise staff (apprentices, stages hands, design team, etc.)
- 1 to 2 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.