Website Toromont Cat
Job Category: Operations & Sales Support
Requisition Number: SERV001321
Posted: September 9, 2022
Chapple, ON P0T1M0, CAN
Toromont Cat is looking for a Service Supervisor to join the team! The Service Supervisor is a main liaison for corporate initiatives, providing leadership and direction to a team of technicians, ensuring the highest quality of standards meets consistent customer satisfaction in conjunction with the operations and increased market share.
As a Service Supervisor, YOU will experience:
- Working within one of the safest organizations in the industry where your safety and well-being are our most important priority
- Working for the best in class equipment dealer and with the premium Caterpillar brand
- Opportunities to continuously Learn, Grow and Develop with our Toromont team through our internal Training teams that are geared for your success
- Competitive total rewards including: wages, benefits, and premiums (as eligible)
- An opportunity for flexible work schedules and opportunities across multiple locations across Eastern Canada
Ina typical day, YOU will:
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Provide excellent customer service as key contact for shop service requirements and schedule work orders to maximize productivity of shop operations
- Promote customer satisfaction, follow up on repairs and collaborate with other departments to deliver high level service
- Train and coach team members to meet and exceed customer and business expectations by administering performance evaluations
- Provide direction on financial implications of work orders including customer pay, warranties, claims, policies and redos
- Create quotes and review and prepare invoices for internal and external customers
- Manage work-in-progress (WIP) and contamination control
- Investigate and report accidents or near misses
- Identify and resolve issues by initiating corrective actions on shop floor and for office procedures
- Encourage continuous improvement for shop operations through regularly scheduled meetings and associated training
- Assist the PSM with the management of fixed assets in the shop and preparation for capital expenditures
Must-haves for this role:
- Minimum post-secondary education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisory position
About Toromont Cat
With over 4,000 employees and 56 locations from Manitoba to Newfoundland, Toromont Cat has a proven track record, industry knowledge, dealership infrastructure, and service mindset to ensure our Construction, Mining, and Power Generation customers succeed. At Toromont Cat, work is built around people’s strengths, our products, technology and an outstanding customer experience and through our strong partnership with Caterpillar™, Toromont Cat takes care of our employees who take care of our customers! When you join our team, you become a member of the Toromont family. Your success is our success!
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.