Position: PSW (Personal Support Worker)/HSW (Home Support Worker)-$1500 sign off bonus for qualified PSWs!
Hours: Part Time/Full Time/Casual
ParaMed recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our patients and team members from Covid-19. A condition of employment with ParaMed is that all new hires receive all required doses of a Covid 19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
“We are hiring HSW candidates in your community to join our HSW training program”
Do you have a PSW (Personal Support Worker), HSW (Home Support Worker) certificate, Developmental Service Worker Diploma, Paramedic Diploma, 1st year of Nursing completed or are an internationally trained Nurse or Doctor? If so, we want to hear from you! These credentials can get you working in community health care as a support worker today!
ParaMed has been providing home care and wellness solutions across Canada since 1974 and is a nationally accredited provider with Exemplary Standing by Accreditation Canada. Over our 40-year history providing medical and non-medical support services we’ve grown to a 10,000 member strong workforce providing comfort, independence, and safety to loved ones across Canada.
Community PSWs/HSWs are now being offered a temporary $3.00/hour wage enhancement for patient care hours from the provincial government! This is your opportunity to make a difference in your community!
- Personal Hygiene care of clients such as bathing, showering, sponge baths
- Assist clients/patient with toilet needs
- Assist clients/patient with grooming
- Assist client/patient with partial and full dressing
- Assist with medication administration
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Cognitive, social and emotional support
- Personal Support Worker Certificate/Diploma
- Nursing student, Foreign trained Nurse/Medical Profession
- HSW – will train!
- Experience working in the community is an asset but not required
- Ability to travel between client homes
Why work for ParaMed and what we can offer:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Kilometers
- Training and skills development
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee discount programs and perks
To apply for this position, Apply here: Careers | ParaMed Home Health Care
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ParaMed Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ParaMed hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit www.paramed.com.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.