Website Canadian Addiction and Treatment Centres
Division: Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres
Location: North West Ontario (Fort Frances, Kenora, Dryden, Sioux Lookout, Atikokan)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Reference Number: 001-OATC-1372
Come join our growing organization as a part of a high-performing CARE team who are committed to changing the lives of people suffering from addiction!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT CATC:
AS A MULTIDISCIPLINARY HEALTHCARE TEAM – TOGETHER, WE CARE:
Compassionate | Accessible | Respectful | Experts in Addiction Medicine
- Wellness – Benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical coverage, Employment Assistance Program, Discounted GoodLife Fitness memberships, Paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement and mental health.
- Career Development – Professional Development, Lunch & Learn Sessions and Access to 100+ courses within the Company’s Learning Management System.
- Preparation for the Future – Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Recognition – Service Recognition Program and “Kudos” directly from the C.E.O.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Territory Manager provides leadership to a group of clinics by providing guidance and support for day-to-day operations and patient care. The Territory Manager is responsible for building strong clinic teams with an emphasis on providing an exceptional patient experience. The Territory Manager will be familiar with, report on, and improve clinic performance based on the key performance indicators. The TM oversees day-to-day staffing and provides relief staffing within clinics as needed.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages day-to-day operations of a group of clinics; responsible for clinic performance including regular reporting using appropriate KPIs
- Mentors, encourages, supports, and guides the clinic staff to build a culture of empowerment, respect, and non-judgement for all staff and patients
- Supports and trains all staff, new and current, to provide optimal patient care
- Empowers staff to work as one team, one service alongside Canadian Addiction Treatment Pharmacies or another pharmacy partners
- Instigates and facilitates the hiring process; including making staffing requests, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and facilitating the offer process
- Liaises with Union Representatives to foster positive working relationships
- Responsible for performance reviews of clinic staff with assistance from the Regional Manager.
- Seeks opportunities to develop relationships within the community to proactively promote CATC offerings to appropriate community organizations
- Identify opportunities to expand CATC services through community partnerships
- Educate and inform direct reports on utilizing community resources; create awareness and identify key employees how may support and assist in Community Engagement efforts
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant discipline
- At least three years experience in a leadership role ideally within a healthcare environment
- Experience in managing operations ideally within a variety of clinical settings (addiction or mental health specialties preferred)
- Satisfactory Criminal Reference Check
- Current certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) or other medical certification would be considered an asset.
- Working level knowledge and comfort with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for travel to clinics and meetings
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At the Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres, we strive to be leaders in the industry by creating access to best-in-class treatment to the communities that we serve. Our mission is to improve the lives of individuals living with the devastating effects of drug addiction. We focus on the quality of care and patient experience while providing an encouraging, compassionate and judgement-free environment. We apply a multidisciplinary, evidence-based approach and strive to provide quality of care and patient experience, while providing an encouraging, compassionate and judgement-free care environment. Each of our clinics offers integrated medical and pharmacy services specifically designed to engage patients in a manner that promotes the development of a strong therapeutic relationship between the patient and his/her CARE team.
Please visit www.canatc.ca for more information!
Canadian Addiction Treatment Centres remains an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for all applicants upon request at any stage of the selection process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.