Website Impala Canada Ltd.
Who We Are:
Impala Canada is the only Canadian primary palladium producer. Located in Northern Ontario, Lac des Iles Mine (LDI) features a world class orebody consisting of an open pit and one of the largest underground mines in Canada. Mine operations are data driven, supported by the latest in mine technology and equipment, real time mine management, and automation. At LDI we employ over 700 of Canada’s best and brightest in their field. Driven to exceed, our people are motivated by a culture of safety in a positive and collaborative work environment. With a modern infrastructure, significant exploration portfolio, and dedicated employees Impala Canada is a well-positioned, low cost, long term, sustainable palladium producer.
- This individual is responsible for cleaning the portable crusher area
- Assist with light repairs and regularly schedules maintenance
- This position is a high intensity role in an outdoor climate
- 2 years’ experience operating portable crusher
- Skid steer and loader experience would be an asset
- Promotes safety and follows company procedures
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Maintains high standard for safety, housekeeping and teamwork
- Surface Miner Common Core with the following MLTSD Modules; U5046 Operate Stationary Conveyor/Radial
- Stacker Conveyor, U5047 Operate Portable Crusher, U5048 Operate Stationary Crusher, U5049 Operate portable Screen, U5050 Operate Stationary Screen would be an asset
What’s in it for You:
The position offers a competitive remuneration package consisting of hourly wage $38.52, health & medical insurance, retirement savings plan and travel allowance. Accommodations and meals are provided while at the mine site. On your off-duty time enjoy various outdoor and indoor extracurricular activities.
Please note, that all job offers are conditional upon successful completion of a pre-employment medical which includes drug and alcohol testing. Proof of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 will be required as a condition of employment for new hires.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please visit www.impalacanada.com for more information regarding Lac des Iles Mine Ltd. Visit careers.imipalacanada.com to apply.
To apply for this job please visit myavanti.ca.
The Atikokan Employment Centre advertises the following job posting as a service to its clients and to the community. Atikokan Employment Centre is not responsible for the wording or content of the advertisements. All correspondence concerning each position should be directed to the contact name identified in the advertisement.